What is AfterPay?
Get what you want now and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no interest or fees and get your items delivered now!
- Pay in 4 installments – Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments.
- Get Your Items Now – Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order.
- Nothing Extra To Pay – No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
- Spend Up To $1000 – You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000.
How it works?
All You Need Is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To Use This Service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other Things You Need To Know About Afterpay
The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
*If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.